I. Website operator: Mediatronik s.r.o. , email: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
II. The user, who will be kept in the database (hereinafter referred to as the “Subject”), acknowledges that by checking the box with the text “I agree to the terms of the GDPR” I agree to the processing of my personal data and by sending the completed form, the processing of personal data will begin Administrator. With this step, the Administrator grants consent to the processing of personal data under the conditions set out below:
1. The following personal data may be processed:
• Name and surname
• Email address
• Telephone contact
2. The purpose of personal data processing can be:
– saving contact data, for the purpose of responding to inquiries
3. The period of personal data processing is:
5 years from the granting of consent.
4. Personal data will not be provided to other third parties.
5. Personal data are necessary for subsequent communication.
If the Subject does not provide their personal data, the Administrator cannot communicate with them.
The administrator did not appoint a personal data protection officer, did not entrust the processing of personal data to any processor or appoint a representative for the fulfillment of duties.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, the Administrator hereby informs you that you have the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time
• request information from us on what personal data we process
• request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data
• request an update or correction of your data from us
• request us to delete this personal data
• contact us or the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in case of doubt regarding compliance with obligations related to the processing of personal data
• for personal data to be processed on the basis of your free consent, under the above conditions
The entity confirms that it has been properly instructed by the Administrator about the processing and protection of personal data, that the information provided in the form is accurate and true and is provided to the Administrator voluntarily.